Business Development Department
We continue to introduce you to the departments of Crypton Studio. Our company is constantly growing and developing. Thanks to the department of business development managers, Crypton Studio has become the largest company in the custom blockchain development segment in Europe.
Business Development Managers build comprehensive partnerships at various levels. They are looking for customers and partners. They offer various options for cooperation: outsourcing or outstaff. In addition, our BMs participate in conferences, networking, and strategic partnerships.
Some of our BMs are co-founders, they can communicate directly with CEO companies, thereby increasing conversion.
What do Business Development Managers also do?
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
Fundamental Skills for Business Development Managers:
— Communication skills
Business development managers must be able to communicate with any clients. Well-developed written and verbal communication skills are must-haves for professionals who work in this field.
An open mindset, willingness for an honest and realistic self-assessment, and the ability to accept failures.
— Technical and computer skills
Most organizations use a sales content management system (CMS) to track leads and client calls and document where each prospect is in the sales cycle.
— Drive and self-motivation
The most successful business development managers are goal-oriented.
Furthermore, development executives need to have leadership skills, vision, drive, and a willingness to work with a variety of people to get to a common goal.
Also, we are launching the first enrollment for the course under the “Sales-outstaffing” program. There we will talk about the basics of the blockchain, what are the benefits of the outstaffing model, and how to properly communicate and meet the needs of the customer.